The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the Britrish National Party.

The views expressed in this blog are my own, not those of the British National Party.
Great Britain is a free country, I am free to express my opinions!

Thursday 13 December 2012

Philip Sandland: Stoke BNP Activist Of 2012!

At last night annual Stoke BNP Christmas Gathering I was honoured to present Philip Sandland with our groups award in recognition of exceptional activism. Over the seven years that I've known Phil I can testify to his great efforts to promote the BNP in Stoke-on-Trent. Over the last year (2012) Phil has presented himself for more than fifty activities. Despite some health challenges, Phil has been present during demonstrations, election campaigns, leafleting sessions and group meetings. Philip's reputation within our group is second to none and thanks to his calming and sensible presense during the past two years has brought stability and positivity into our organisation.
The BNP needs men like Philip Sandland. With men like Phil within our ranks the BNP's campaign of confrontation against the dark forces who are plotting to destroy our nation - is sure to be successful. Phil, on behalf of all of us at Stoke BNP I would like to congratulate you on your magnificent efforts and that we look forward to working with you in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment